Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

the life...

I could be the happiest person in the world right now. Really. So incredibly happy, had to blog! Just went onto the sunshine village website, and there is 47cm of fresh snow(see right, LIVE shot!) Do you know what that means?! DO YOU?!?!?! It means the end is near, summer is history, fall is practically finished, and winter is almost upon us!! I love winter, it's my favourite season of the year, there is nothing I enjoy more than a fresh powder hoot (snowboarder term). LOL! Snowboarding is my life. Simple as that. There is no feeling that even compares to the exhilaration of snowboarding. There's no competition, no rules. It's just you, your board, and your line. Nothing that makes me feel more alive. The freedom, the exploration, the scenery, the creativity, it's the life. Nicolas Müller said it best "When a human being can be creative, that is when really anything is possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment